Welcome to the Old Berkeley Hunt Riding Club
We pride ourselves on being a friendly & supportive club encouraging members of all levels to achieve their goals & have fun. This could be joining in club activities to winning a rosette at the Championships.
Members can join from 18 years old & over with no maximum age …
As a club, we can compete at both the London &South East and Area levels. If you’re interested in representing the club and competing alongside your other club members click on the BRC Qualifiers page for more information.
During the year we hold various events and competitions. These are aimed at encouraging a relaxed atmosphere and are suitable for both very novice riders and horse / pony combinations as well as the more experienced riders.
Membership entitles you to discounted entry fees at all open OBHRC shows we hold.
If you have any questions, committee members will be happy to help. Their email details are on the About Us page.
2020 membership Application form
The membership year is from 1st January to 31st December.
You can join at any time during the year.
Either print out the form which is at the bottom of this page & fill in all the details required, post to Membership Secretary: Veronica Mash, Glebe Farm, Heath End, Berkhamsted, HP4 3UE with a cheque made payable to OBHRC for £30.
We can post you a membership form to fill in if you prefer, just email your address to Veronica.
Alternatively you can save the form – fill in all the information required and email to Veronica: email@example.com
All Payment can be done via online banking. Sort code: 30-92-77 Acc No: 01474131 Account: OBHRC. Ref: Sub+ surname
All members are asked to give their time to help the club at least once during the club year at an event. This is either at an OBHRC open competition or at an Area qualifier. This is invaluable to both the committee & the club.
Please see membership form and tick one of the boxes.
There are lots of benefits for joining the Old Berkeley Hunt Riding Club.
* Opportunities to enjoy various training clinics.
* Reduced entry fees for members at all our events.
* Spring weekend Camp – holiday with your horse.
* Regular emails & Newsletters to keep members updated.
* Member’s only facebook page.
* Members’ Dressage points league Championships for Summer dressage competitions.
* Annual Challenge Trophies awarded to our members for all disciplines.
We organise a number of different competitions & events during the year
* Regular Horse Knowledge Club talks & demonstrations on horse related subjects.
* Open Showing & Working Hunter Show on Good Friday.
* Mounted Treasure Hunts.
* Summer evening Dressage competitions.
* Jumping events.
* Quiz and socials evenings
The Benefits of joining a BRC affiliated Riding Club
* Rider Magazine mailed to you quarterly.
* Reduced admissions at some major equestrian events.
* Easy access to advice and information.
* Third party insurance at all Riding Club events.
* National Riding Club Network
* Affiliated to the British Horse Society